Estate agent Hatched.co.uk picks Rooster to raise profile
Hatched.co.uk has called in Rooster to raise its profile in the coming year, its first agency appointment.
Hatched.co.uk: Fighting for a share in the housing market
The agency has been picked for an ongoing retained brief ahead of the website relaunching in December and three offices set for opening in Q1 2013.
Launched in May 2006, Hatched.co.uk now claims to be the ‘fastest growing estate agent’ in the country.
Rooster MD James Brooke explained that the agency will lead a two-pronged strategy, with the provision of facts and stats to establish Hatched as 'the expert on the housing market' being the first key area of focus.
The second, he added, would be ‘piggybacking the news agenda to position Hatched as the go-to brand for house selling and letting'.
The appointment comes as it recently emerged that the prices of houses had fallen for the third month in a row.
However, the number of agreed house sales rose by 9.2% nationwide- the strongest uplift seen since the spring.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London