Taiwan Tourism Bureau picks Brighter Group
Brighter Group has bagged a £400k PR and marketing brief from the Taiwan Tourism Bureau following a six-way pitch.
Brighter Group: £400k Taiwan brief
The brief includes press office responsibilities as well as organising a large-scale bus and taxi poster campaign across London.
High earners and business travellers will be a key target for Brighter’s work, as well as niche audiences including outdoor enthusiasts, cultural explorers, cyclists, rail travellers and bird watchers.
The one-year brief includes promoting Taiwanese products in the UK. The PR activity will be led by Brighter’s senior account manager Jenny Groutage, while Yaow Butwisate-Lok will head up Taiwan’s marketing and representation.
Taiwan's tourism industry generated more than £7bn last year and its target is eight per cent growth in tourism on this year.
Steve Dunne, executive chairman of Brighter Group, said: ‘Taiwan is an exciting and emerging destination at the heart of Asia and offers a diverse range of experiences from bustling cities to beautiful national parks.
'We look forward to working with Taiwan and helping them to achieve an eight per cent growth in tourism levels throughout 2013.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London