Taiwan Tourism Bureau picks Brighter Group
Brighter Group has bagged a £400k PR and marketing brief from the Taiwan Tourism Bureau following a six-way pitch.
Brighter Group: £400k Taiwan brief
The brief includes press office responsibilities as well as organising a large-scale bus and taxi poster campaign across London.
High earners and business travellers will be a key target for Brighter’s work, as well as niche audiences including outdoor enthusiasts, cultural explorers, cyclists, rail travellers and bird watchers.
The one-year brief includes promoting Taiwanese products in the UK. The PR activity will be led by Brighter’s senior account manager Jenny Groutage, while Yaow Butwisate-Lok will head up Taiwan’s marketing and representation.
Taiwan's tourism industry generated more than £7bn last year and its target is eight per cent growth in tourism on this year.
Steve Dunne, executive chairman of Brighter Group, said: ‘Taiwan is an exciting and emerging destination at the heart of Asia and offers a diverse range of experiences from bustling cities to beautiful national parks.
'We look forward to working with Taiwan and helping them to achieve an eight per cent growth in tourism levels throughout 2013.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...