Tech agency Sparkpr hires Toby Walsh to lead UK business
Sparkpr, the US-based international tech agency, has hired Toby Walsh as London MD as it looks to expand its presence in the city's growing Tech City area.
Sparkpr: Toby Walsh joins as London head
Walsh was most recently associate director at Waggener Edstrom and has worked as an independent consultant since leaving Wag Ed in April. He has previously worked across numerous UK tech PR agencies, including Nelson Bostock, Inferno, Marlin PR and Brands2Life.
Alan Soucy, Sparkpr CEO, commented: ‘We continue to be bullish across all our locations but London is becoming an increasingly interesting market for us – it has world-class universities, attracts significant investment, has a thriving technology scene and serves as a hub for the wider European market.
‘The London office will be key to extending reach for our clients as well as winning business from European start-ups and brands with global aspirations.’
The San Francisco-based agency has offices in Los Angeles, London, New York and Cape Town.
The agency’s UK client list includes BrightEdge, Etsy, Moo.com, ShowCaster, Torch Partners, Vidyo and YapStone.
Walsh added: ‘As well as having a highly credible position right at the epicentre of the global technology industry, Sparkpr has intimate relationships with many of the world’s most successful venture capitalists. Clients benefit from deep technology expertise while staff get to work with the most disruptive businesses in the industry.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...