Ramarketing wins three golds at North East CIPR PRide Awards
Newcastle agency Ramarketing picked up three gold awards at the 2012 North East CIPR PRide Awards on Friday night.
Newcastle: scene of Friday's 2012 North East PRide Awards
Ramarketing picked up gold awards in the ‘corporate and business comms’ and ‘healthcare’ categories before being named ‘outstanding small consultancy’.
The best of PR in the North East was announced at the Hilton, Newcastle Gateshead Hotel on Friday night.
Elsewhere, public sector teams from Stockton Borough Council and Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council were celebrating after picking up two gold awards each including Redcar and Cleveland being named the ‘outstanding in-house PR team’ of the year.
Freelance practitioner Debbie Sharratt picked up the prize for ‘best freelance practitioner’, who also scooped a gold award for her work with Deerness Gymnastics Academy on the campaign PR Springs into Action in the ‘best sporting campaign’ category.
Over 150 leading PR practitioners from the North East gathered for the black-tie gala event presented by Gerry Jackson, BBC journalist for Look North, Northeast & Cumbria.
Chris Taylor, chair of the CIPR north east group, commented on the ‘high standard of communications work showcased at this year’s awards,’ adding that ‘it is great to see the public sector, private sector, not for profit organisations, sole practitioners, small and large agencies shortlisted for awards; living up to our reputation for a diverse and creative region.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex