Twilio brings in 33Seconds to boost European profile
San Francisco-based cloud comms company Twilio has called in social technology specialist 33Seconds to boost its profile in the UK and Europe following a competitive pitch.
Twilio: Conferences target developers
33Seconds will focus on developer outreach and showcase how Twilio can improve business comms, targeting individual app and website creators, start-ups and businesses.
Twilio provides telecom APIs for developers to incorporate into web and mobile products and has partnerships with AT&T and Microsoft in the US.
The agency will provide European-wide comms strategy and counsel, media relations, analyst relations and focus on event support and speaker and conference programs.
Twilio recently expanded into Europe with offices based in London’s White Bear Yard, part of Silicon Roundabout, servicing a number of countries across Europe.
The agency will work with newly appointed European marketing manager James Parton, who previously led Telefonica’s mobile developer program BlueVia.
Parton said: ‘Twilio is seeing spectacular growth and our next big focus is international expansion. The service is now available across Europe and from our London hub we will be building a team to raise the awareness of Twilio, get the developer community hands-on with our API, and to spotlight the amazing services our European developers build. As such, it's vital we have the right comms support in place to help achieve this.’
33Seconds managing director and co-founder Alice Regester said: ‘At 33Seconds, we have a great depth of experience in helping to build the credibility and awareness of new disruptive technologies among relevant audiences.’
The firm was set up by the former MySpace comms director along with former colleagues Dominic Cook and Seb Underhill in 2011. It has a roster of tech clients that includes SoundCloud, Moviepilot and Readmill, and was recently appointed by the British Red Cross for social media marketing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...