McDonald's Nick Hindle promoted to senior vice-president corporate affairs
McDonald's UK vice-president comms Nick Hindle has been promoted to become senior vice-president corporate affairs.
Nick Hindle: wider remit
This promotion will see Hindle take on responsibility for the company’s environment department, adding to his existing media relations, public affairs and internal comms remits.
After joining McDonald’s in 2002 as head of corporate affairs, Hindle was appointed to the UK Executive in 2007.
Responsible for comms across Northern Europe, including Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, Hindle has overseen marketing and comms programmes focused on food quality and sports sponsorship.
He also headed McDonald’s London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic programme and is a trustee of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
CEO Jill McDonald said: ‘As one of the best known brands on the planet everyone has a view about us, so the corporate affairs function plays a central role within McDonald’s UK.
‘In his new role, Nick will continue to guide the development and execution of our engagement strategy across multiple stakeholders and audiences from our people, franchisees, media, government, NGOs, to opinion formers and customers. Under his leadership, I have no doubt that this newly forged corporate affairs division will continue to play a fundamental role in evolving the perception of the McDonald’s brand in the UK.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London