McDonald's Nick Hindle promoted to senior vice-president corporate affairs
McDonald's UK vice-president comms Nick Hindle has been promoted to become senior vice-president corporate affairs.
Nick Hindle: wider remit
This promotion will see Hindle take on responsibility for the company’s environment department, adding to his existing media relations, public affairs and internal comms remits.
After joining McDonald’s in 2002 as head of corporate affairs, Hindle was appointed to the UK Executive in 2007.
Responsible for comms across Northern Europe, including Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, Hindle has overseen marketing and comms programmes focused on food quality and sports sponsorship.
He also headed McDonald’s London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic programme and is a trustee of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
CEO Jill McDonald said: ‘As one of the best known brands on the planet everyone has a view about us, so the corporate affairs function plays a central role within McDonald’s UK.
‘In his new role, Nick will continue to guide the development and execution of our engagement strategy across multiple stakeholders and audiences from our people, franchisees, media, government, NGOs, to opinion formers and customers. Under his leadership, I have no doubt that this newly forged corporate affairs division will continue to play a fundamental role in evolving the perception of the McDonald’s brand in the UK.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...