Masterpiece London brings in Gong Muse for comms work
High end art fair Masterpiece London has brought in Gong Muse to help raise its profile.
Masterpiece London: Held at Royal Hospital Chelsea
The agency has been given a year long retainer after pitching to promote the fair, which in previous years has had visitors including Prince Harry, Sir Elton John and Anish Kapoor.
The event was launched in 2010 and runs annually, taking place next summer at South Grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea.
It combines high-end luxury, fine art and antiques in an effort to draw national and international collectors, while also raising money for British museums through a foundation.
Freya Simms, MD of Gong Muse, said: ‘Our main focus will be to make everyone realise that this event is accessible to all, while allowing the opportunity to buy museum-quality items. It’s making people realise it’s a fun event while keeping the idea of quality running right through it.’
Gongmuse will be targeting the luxury, art and financial press, as well as international publications like the New York Times.
As well as covering UK work, it will oversee a series of global promotional events taking place in cities including New York and Shanghai promoting Masterpiece London.
‘They will act as a way of bringing together high end collectors and decorators and showing them what the event is about,’ added Simms.
Gongmuse previously covered specialist art press around the event alongside Focus PR, who no longer work on the account.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...