Roche PR head Greg Page passes away
Greg Page, head of PR at pharmaceutical company Roche, passed away at the weekend aged 41.
Tributes: Greg Page
Page joined the company in 2005 and helped lead comms efforts around breast cancer drug Herceptin.
Susie Hackett, director of comms at Roche, said: ‘Greg was totally passionate about what he did and his enthusiasm and belief were contagious.
‘He brought with him a sense of humour, he was inspiring and he made life fun. Through his clever and creative use of comms, he made a difference to cancer patients, spearheading programmes around access to medicines.
‘The one that stands out most is how he managed the intense interest in Herceptin.’
Page was a member of the executive committee of the Healthcare Communications Association, for which he also handled the PR.
The association’s chair, Cherry Wood, said: ‘The whole of healthcare PR will be stunned. He was a really vibrant, enthusiastic and brilliant person. It is an absolute shock and a huge loss.’
Neil Flash, UK MD at Tonic Life Communications, said Page ‘never shied away from debate and, sticking firmly to his beliefs, always worked tirelessly to push for truly integrated comms’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...