Roche PR head Greg Page passes away
Greg Page, head of PR at pharmaceutical company Roche, passed away at the weekend aged 41.
Tributes: Greg Page
Page joined the company in 2005 and helped lead comms efforts around breast cancer drug Herceptin.
Susie Hackett, director of comms at Roche, said: ‘Greg was totally passionate about what he did and his enthusiasm and belief were contagious.
‘He brought with him a sense of humour, he was inspiring and he made life fun. Through his clever and creative use of comms, he made a difference to cancer patients, spearheading programmes around access to medicines.
‘The one that stands out most is how he managed the intense interest in Herceptin.’
Page was a member of the executive committee of the Healthcare Communications Association, for which he also handled the PR.
The association’s chair, Cherry Wood, said: ‘The whole of healthcare PR will be stunned. He was a really vibrant, enthusiastic and brilliant person. It is an absolute shock and a huge loss.’
Neil Flash, UK MD at Tonic Life Communications, said Page ‘never shied away from debate and, sticking firmly to his beliefs, always worked tirelessly to push for truly integrated comms’.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London