Online video specialist QuickPlay Media calls in Liberty for European brief
Video distribution platform QuickPlay Media has appointed Liberty Communications to promote its offerings throughout Western Europe following a pitch process.
Online video: QuickPlay Media
Liberty Communications will target service providers, mobile operators and content providers throughout the region. The agency will provide PR support covering media and analyst relations for QuickPlay’s service.
The agency's MD Dee Gibbs said: ‘The comms industry is all about reputation and the fact that QuickPlay chose Liberty based on our previous work with industry leaders is the ultimate validation of this.
‘As our business continues to develop, we are working with more and more organisations that sit outside of the traditional telecoms space so having the opportunity to build on our mobile broadcast credentials is one we relish.’
QuickPlay’s cloud-based video platform and distribution service is used by media company’s such as MTV, NBC and the Associated Press to deliver online video to audiences.
QuickPlay Media vice-president of marketing Nikki Gore said: ‘Europe is an increasingly important market for QuickPlay, so choosing an agency with proven European credentials, as well as experience working with challenger brands, was crucial.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...