Octopus picked as retained agency for tech law firm Kemp Little
Octopus Communications has been brought in as retained PR agency to raise the profile of specialist law firm Kemp Little.
Richard Kemp: picked Octopus
The technology and digital media firm has appointed Octopus to conduct a national and business media campaign across key markets such as technology, digital media, financial services, healthcare and marketing.
The firm operates in ten technology-dedicated practice areas with clients including Activision, Deloitte, Thomson Reuters and T Mobile.
The programme will include thought leadership campaigns and social media engagement and make use of the specialist expertise of Kemp Little's corporate partners.
Anna Henderson, head of marketing and business development at Kemp Little, said: ‘We're really pleased to be ramping up our PR efforts and will be using both traditional and social media to engage with our key audiences, including C-suite decision makers and entrepreneurs. We were really impressed with the approach and enthusiasm that Octopus demonstrated throughout the tender process, along with their clear understanding of the professional services and technology sectors.’
Tom Holland, head of professional services at Octopus, said: ‘Kemp Little has a fantastic story to tell given its heritage in the technology and digital media space, and the breadth of expertise. We see a real opportunity to raise the media profile of the firm and the corporate partners by showcasing their knowledge and experience within each of its key sectors.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London