Octopus picked as retained agency for tech law firm Kemp Little
Octopus Communications has been brought in as retained PR agency to raise the profile of specialist law firm Kemp Little.
Richard Kemp: picked Octopus
The technology and digital media firm has appointed Octopus to conduct a national and business media campaign across key markets such as technology, digital media, financial services, healthcare and marketing.
The firm operates in ten technology-dedicated practice areas with clients including Activision, Deloitte, Thomson Reuters and T Mobile.
The programme will include thought leadership campaigns and social media engagement and make use of the specialist expertise of Kemp Little's corporate partners.
Anna Henderson, head of marketing and business development at Kemp Little, said: ‘We're really pleased to be ramping up our PR efforts and will be using both traditional and social media to engage with our key audiences, including C-suite decision makers and entrepreneurs. We were really impressed with the approach and enthusiasm that Octopus demonstrated throughout the tender process, along with their clear understanding of the professional services and technology sectors.’
Tom Holland, head of professional services at Octopus, said: ‘Kemp Little has a fantastic story to tell given its heritage in the technology and digital media space, and the breadth of expertise. We see a real opportunity to raise the media profile of the firm and the corporate partners by showcasing their knowledge and experience within each of its key sectors.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...