Twelve Thirty Eight to boost profile of data protection firm Ground Labs
New PR agency Twelve Thirty Eight has been called in to raise the profile of identity protection firm Ground Labs.
Data protection: raising profile of Ground Labs
Ground Labs has awarded the tech specialists with a retained contract to raise awareness of the company and its services across the EMEA region.
The company is an identity protection specialist aimed at improving security for the credit and debit card industries.
Mohamed Zouine, director – corporate development, EMEA said: ‘Twelve Thirty Eight grasped our business and the issues we deal with immediately. In fact, the time period from signing the contract to generating national media coverage that carries our core message was a matter of days.’
Hamish Thompson, MD, Twelve Thirty Eight, said: ‘Ground Labs is a really innovative technology business, doing breakthrough work on a range of issues that affect modern consumers and businesses. We're looking forward to putting the company firmly on the map in Europe.’
A recent Ground Labs survey found that, of 100 businesses sampled at random, every one had credit card details of members of the public unwittingly stored on IT equipment. A breach by a company of data such as this can attract a fine of up to £500,000 by the Information Commissioner's Office.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough