Twelve Thirty Eight to boost profile of data protection firm Ground Labs
New PR agency Twelve Thirty Eight has been called in to raise the profile of identity protection firm Ground Labs.
Data protection: raising profile of Ground Labs
Ground Labs has awarded the tech specialists with a retained contract to raise awareness of the company and its services across the EMEA region.
The company is an identity protection specialist aimed at improving security for the credit and debit card industries.
Mohamed Zouine, director – corporate development, EMEA said: ‘Twelve Thirty Eight grasped our business and the issues we deal with immediately. In fact, the time period from signing the contract to generating national media coverage that carries our core message was a matter of days.’
Hamish Thompson, MD, Twelve Thirty Eight, said: ‘Ground Labs is a really innovative technology business, doing breakthrough work on a range of issues that affect modern consumers and businesses. We're looking forward to putting the company firmly on the map in Europe.’
A recent Ground Labs survey found that, of 100 businesses sampled at random, every one had credit card details of members of the public unwittingly stored on IT equipment. A breach by a company of data such as this can attract a fine of up to £500,000 by the Information Commissioner's Office.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...