Eulogy wins pitch for Getty Images retained brief
Eulogy has been chosen as Getty Images' retained agency following a five-way pitch, first reported by PRWeek in October.
Media Company: Getty Images (Paul Gilham/Getty Images)
The agency is tasked with showcasing Getty’s content and services which include video, music and API services as well as images, targeting corporate, media and agency audiences.
It will also promote Getty’s stock image arm iStockphoto as a solution for small businesses.
The account was previously held by Bite Communications for seven years. Kylie Taylor, Getty Images' corporate comms manager for EMEA, previously told PRWeek the company's aim was to be perceived as a 'media company’.
Alison Crombie, Getty Images V-P, global public relations said that with a growing offering of products its comms strategy needed to reflect these changes.
‘During the pitch process, Eulogy passionately demonstrated a strong strategic understanding of our communication goals, as well as the experience to drive both the Getty Images and iStockphoto brands forward,’ said Crombie.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London