Eulogy wins pitch for Getty Images retained brief
Eulogy has been chosen as Getty Images' retained agency following a five-way pitch, first reported by PRWeek in October.
Media Company: Getty Images (Paul Gilham/Getty Images)
The agency is tasked with showcasing Getty’s content and services which include video, music and API services as well as images, targeting corporate, media and agency audiences.
It will also promote Getty’s stock image arm iStockphoto as a solution for small businesses.
The account was previously held by Bite Communications for seven years. Kylie Taylor, Getty Images' corporate comms manager for EMEA, previously told PRWeek the company's aim was to be perceived as a 'media company’.
Alison Crombie, Getty Images V-P, global public relations said that with a growing offering of products its comms strategy needed to reflect these changes.
‘During the pitch process, Eulogy passionately demonstrated a strong strategic understanding of our communication goals, as well as the experience to drive both the Getty Images and iStockphoto brands forward,’ said Crombie.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...