Bite CEO Clive Armitage exits to launch Next Fifteen agency
Clive Armitage is leaving his role as chief executive of Bite Communications to set up an agency within the Next Fifteen group.
Clive Armitage: Will lead a new Next Fifteen venture
Bite’s global development director Paul Mackender and head of digital Dan Sands will partner with Armitage to launch the international digital marketing agency in January and will have a stake in the business as founders.
Armitage co-founded Bite in 1995 and has led the agency since 1998. He will remain on the company's board.
Recently appointed North America president Andy Cunningham will replace Armitage as CEO and the global management team is currently discussing how to fill the role she vacates, which was newly created when she joined Bite in January.
Sands role will not be directly replaced, but Jon Silk, former head of digital at Waggener Edstrom, will take on a wider digital remit across EMEA and a seat on the board of directors to build Bite’s digital strategy and expertise. Day-to-day digital stratgey in the UK will be led by Nadia Saint.
European MD Kath Pooley said: ‘Jon’s role will be to be at the forefront of Bite’s client-focused strategy and he’s going to play a key part in unifying our approach across Europe by working with our specialists to deliver bigger, better and bolder campaigns.’
Mackender will also not be replaced directly but his responsibilities will be covered by Bite's team of directors, including Silk.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...