Warburtons seeks agency to promote health credentials
Warburtons is in talks with agencies about a brief to promote the health credentials of the best-selling bakery brand.
Warburtons: Raising awareness of health credentials
The family-owned baking firm is understood to have met a series of agencies in two rounds of talks during the past few weeks.
The move comes after the Federation of Bakers, of which Warburtons is a member, and the Flour Advisory Bureau launched a hunt for agency help to ‘raise awareness of the nutritional and health benefits of bread’ (PRWeek, 2 November).
Warburtons’ retained consumer agency Clarion Communications, whose work includes media relations and digital, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London