Warburtons seeks agency to promote health credentials
Warburtons is in talks with agencies about a brief to promote the health credentials of the best-selling bakery brand.
Warburtons: Raising awareness of health credentials
The family-owned baking firm is understood to have met a series of agencies in two rounds of talks during the past few weeks.
The move comes after the Federation of Bakers, of which Warburtons is a member, and the Flour Advisory Bureau launched a hunt for agency help to ‘raise awareness of the nutritional and health benefits of bread’ (PRWeek, 2 November).
Warburtons’ retained consumer agency Clarion Communications, whose work includes media relations and digital, is not affected by the pitch.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, Worcester
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...