Cab service start-up Kabbee calls in Diffusion to drive awareness
Cab comparison and booking app Kabbee has called in Diffusion to boost brand awareness and sign-ups to the service.
Kabbee: Cab service app
The integrated campaign will focus on traditional consumer press and social media to drive downloads of the app.
Kabbee, described by tech blog The Next Web as ‘Expedia for London minicabs’, recently gained £2m in funding from a number of investors known for backing Betfair, LoveFilm and Ocado.
Kabbee co-founder and business development director Philip Makinson said ‘While we’ve already had more than 150,000 downloads since the launch of the app, the London cab market is highly competitive.
'We have a number of exciting developments coming over the next 12 months and needed an agency that was in tune with our brand and able to broadcast our vision. Diffusion’s integrated approach and proven track record delivering successful and innovative campaigns made them the natural choice.’
Diffusion head of mobile and consumer technology Ivana Farthing said: ‘We love working with exciting brands that challenge perceptions and Kabbee is doing just that.
'Kabbee is innovative and focused on making an impact in the sector, so we are really excited about steering its consumer communications and contributing to its continued success.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...