Muller appoints Talk PR for consumer brief ahead of UK drive
Muller has drafted in Talk PR for consumer work as it seeks to expand its share of the yoghurt market in the UK.
Muller: Seeking to grow the market in the UK
The agency has been handed the ongoing UK retained brief after a pitch shoot-out ahead of a busy period for Muller, with work including a rebrand of its ‘corner’ range.
Michael Inpong, Müller marketing director, said the appointment was the first time an agency had been called in for such a role for a couple of years.
Inpong called the role of PR 'critical' as part of a move to ‘return to a more consumer-centred approach’.
This includes boosting the popularity of yoghurts in the UK, with a three-year plan in place.
Talk PR will look after press office duties, as well as assisting with the launch of the rebranded Corner range and helping to drive the popularity of the Muller Light Greek range.
Inpong added: ‘Talk PR will also be a partner in helping shape our strategic vision. During the pitch process they showed really strong thinking in this area, and though they are not a traditional food PR agency, it was their focus on the consumer that really shone through.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...