Esprit appoints Exposure as UK agency of record
Fashion brand Esprit has appointed Exposure to handle its UK press and publicity.
Esprit: Appoints Exposure
The brand, founded in San Francisco in 1968, is now present in more than 40 countries and sells its fashion and lifestyle products in more than 1,000 directly managed retail stores worldwide.
Despite its US roots and a listing in Hong Kong, Esprit sees the bulk of its revenues come from Europe.
Exposure has worked with the retailer previously, handling the UK and global launch of its Limited Edition collection in 2011.
The agency has a strong track record in fashion, having worked with clients including Levi's, Nike, Dr Martens and Nike.
Esprit is undergoing a global transformation programme, launched in September 2011, which will see it invest more than €280m (£226.6m) to redesign its managed stores worldwide until 2015.
As part of the global revamp, the brand last year announced it was to divest itself of its North America business and exit retail operations Spain, Denmark and Sweden.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...