Mobile handset brand HTC brings in Harvard for European work
Harvard PR Germany has been appointed by HTC following a multi-stage pitch process.
HTC: Mobile handset maker
Chime Communications-owned Harvard will handle media relations for the Taiwanese mobile brand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. HTC previously worked with Bite Communications in these regions.
The activity across the three countries will be handled from Harvard’s German office, with the agency reporting to regional HTC head of marketing Martin Kang and marketing manager Nadine Deissenroth.
HTC's PR activity is handled by a number of different agencies in different regions, including Nelson Bostock Group in the UK and Europe and Waggener Edstrom and the Hollenbeck Group in the Americas.
Harvard managing director Oliver Sturz said: 'HTC is a perfect addition to our client portfolio and expertise, which vary from a tech- and product-driven PR approach to a creative consumer-focused brand communication. As one of the top five smartphone vendors worldwide and as a trendsetter in this industry, there are a lot of great stories to tell about the brand HTC.'
HTC recently agreed a deal with UEFA to sponsor the Champions League and Europa League, replacing Sony as its official mobile phone supplier, boosting its association with sport. The deal includes rights that will enable HTC to offer customers exclusive access to match tickets and exclusive content.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior International Sales Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE, Bristol
- PR Senior Account Executive, B2B Tech, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts