Mobile handset brand HTC brings in Harvard for European work
Harvard PR Germany has been appointed by HTC following a multi-stage pitch process.
HTC: Mobile handset maker
Chime Communications-owned Harvard will handle media relations for the Taiwanese mobile brand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. HTC previously worked with Bite Communications in these regions.
The activity across the three countries will be handled from Harvard’s German office, with the agency reporting to regional HTC head of marketing Martin Kang and marketing manager Nadine Deissenroth.
HTC's PR activity is handled by a number of different agencies in different regions, including Nelson Bostock Group in the UK and Europe and Waggener Edstrom and the Hollenbeck Group in the Americas.
Harvard managing director Oliver Sturz said: 'HTC is a perfect addition to our client portfolio and expertise, which vary from a tech- and product-driven PR approach to a creative consumer-focused brand communication. As one of the top five smartphone vendors worldwide and as a trendsetter in this industry, there are a lot of great stories to tell about the brand HTC.'
HTC recently agreed a deal with UEFA to sponsor the Champions League and Europa League, replacing Sony as its official mobile phone supplier, boosting its association with sport. The deal includes rights that will enable HTC to offer customers exclusive access to match tickets and exclusive content.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...