Maximuscle calls in PrettyGreen to handle 'Protein Project' campaign
Maximuscle, the sports nutrition brand, has appointed PrettyGreen to handle consumer events as part of its 2013 'Protein Project' campaign.
Maximuscle: Brand ambassadors include England cricketer Stuart Broad
PrettyGreen’s sport and events teams will deliver three consumer participation events as part of ‘The Protein Project’.
The campaign will look to use Maximuscle’s protein products, nutrition expertise and world-class athlete and team ambassadors to educate consumers about the positive benefits of protein.
The Protein Project will use three ordinary members of the public and follow their 12-week training programme, including personalised training with the brand’s athletes.
Brand ambassadors include boxer Amir Khan, Olympic long jump champion Greg Rutherford, England Rugby Union captain Chris Robshaw and England cricketer Stuart Broad.
Lucy Mart, PrettyGreen head of sport, said: ‘We have a strong track record of delivering public participation events, as well as extensive experience of activating sports properties to create brand fame. The Maximuscle event project provides us with the opportunity to apply both of these offerings to support a truly innovative through-the-line programme.’
The agency will report to Mark Morgan, senior sponsorship & PR manager at Maximuscle.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Consumer Insight Manager - Wine & Spirits Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Studio Manager £30-32k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £32000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Pitch Consultants £34000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire