Pure Gym hires PHA Media amid expansion drive
PHA Media has been appointed by Pure Gym following a competitive pitch.
Pure Gym: Expansion plans
The agency has been called in to boost coverage in the national and regional consumer media and to manage its press office function.
The appointment comes amid a time of expansion for the company, with 38 Pure Gyms throughout the UK, and another 20-30 expected to launch in 2013.
PureGym's group digital and marketing manager Paul Kirwin said: ‘We have seen a significant amount of growth over the past four years and we needed an agency that could help support and elevate our growing expansion. We were impressed with PHA Media’s knowledge of the health and fitness sector as well as the team’s enthusiasm and passion for Pure Gym.’
Account director at PHA Katie Matthews added: ‘They have ambitious expansion plans for 2013, and we look forward to supporting that expansion, and the brand as a whole, over the next few months.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...