Dynamo boosts SEO capabilities with hire of Lexi Mills
Dynamo PR has hired Lexi Mills in the newly created role of head of digital to strengthen the agency's digital and SEO expertise.
Lexi Mills: Joins Dynamo PR as head of digital
Mills joins Dynamo from international SEO agency Distilled where she was head of digital in the US and UK, leading PR SEO. She has also developed online PR campaigns for brands such as eBay, Salesforce.com and Staples.
Dynamo creative MD Peter Bowles said: ‘Over recent months, we have seen a rapid growth in the client need for digital capability and SEO expertise. In fact we believe in the next six months PR will be essential for brands to reach the top of search engine results and lower their Google Ad spend.
‘Bringing a top expert like Lexi onboard is a massive coup for our fantastic team. Lexi’s impressed us with her position as someone who sits across both SEO and PR and we are extremely excited to have her join Dynamo.’
Mills will strengthen the agency's SEO for clients including Cambridge University Press and keyboard app Swiftkey.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...