ScottishPower calls in Stripe Communications for UK-wide brief
ScottishPower has called in Stripe Communications, to handle its lucrative UK wide PR brief.
Scottish Power: Looking to Stripe Communications for comms (Credit: Scottish Power Renewables)
Stripe won the six-figure account after a five way competitive pitch, which took place at the end of last year.
The agency’s remit will cover strategic media relations for ScottishPower across the company’s community investment, SME, sponsorship and CSR programmes.
It will also look after comms for its two independent charitable trusts ScottishPower Energy People Trust and the ScottishPower Green Energy Trust.
ScottishPower is one of the UK’s Big Six energy firms and part of the Iberdrola Group, which, with presence in 40 countries, is one of the world's top energy companies and the global leader in wind energy.
Vicki Steel, Joint MD at Stripe, said: ‘There is a real opportunity for us to take a more creative, innovative and integrated approach to the work of ScottishPower and we’re looking forward to working with the team there in order to make that happen.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...