Lord Strathclyde spad Flora Coleman heads to MHP
Flora Coleman, a special adviser to the departing leader of the House of Lords has been snapped up by MHP Communications.
Lord Strathclyde: Resigned from his role
Coleman has joined the agency having worked as a spad for Lord Strathclyde since the forming of the coalition.
The news follows the shock announcement by Lord Strathclyde on Monday that he was resigning from his cabinet role following a quarter of a century on the front bench.
Nick Laitner, acting head of public affairs at MHP Communications, said: ‘We’re delighted that Flora is joining the team. Not only does she bring superb experience and expertise of the crunchy end of coalition government, but is exactly the sort of dynamic, smart person we want as we look to grow our award-winning public affairs practice to even greater strengths in 2013.’
Coleman’s role of account director will be a new addition to the MHP team, which is looking to expand.
She will report to acting heads of public affairs, Nick Laitner and Joshua Peck.
Prior to her work with Lord Strathclyde, she worked as an adviser in the opposition whip’s office.
Upon news of Lord Strathclyde's departure, Prime Minister David Cameron called him 'a brilliant public servant'.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...