Four Communications handed shipping sustainability task
A global NGO has appointed Four Communications to promote sustainability and best practice across the shipping industry.
Sustainability: Shipping (Credit: BP Shipping)
Forum for the Future has charged the agency with raising awareness of the Sustainable Shipping Initiative (SSI), a global coalition of shippers.
The SSI, which has been launched in conjunction with the World Wildlife Fund, is looking to address sustainability in relation to energy technology and ship building.
Stephanie Draper, director of system innovation at Forum for the Future, said: ‘Combining an understanding of the issues and the opportunities for the shipping community with great communications ideas and approaches is a powerful way to scale up the practical change the SSI seeks to create.’
The team handling the account at Four Communications includes partner Ray Eglington, managing director Debbie Hindle and associate director Natalie Amos.
In 2011, the SSI published a report, Case for Action, which highlighted challenges such as a potential contraction in world trade and growing scrutiny of the shipping industry’s social and environmental impact.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...