L'Oréal hires InterContinental Hotel's Kari Kerr to head comms
Beauty brand L'Oréal has hired the global comms director of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) to head its comms function.
Louise Terry: Promoted to International role within L'Oréal
Kari Kerr will join L'Oréal Group as head of internal and external comms, filling the position vacated by Louise Terry, who has been promoted to a new role at L'Oréal-owned beauty retailer The Body Shop.
Terry, who has headed comms at the French beauty firm since 2007, will also join the executive board of the ethical retailer. Previously, she has held senior in-house roles at Coca-Cola.
Tesco's group media relations director Tom Curry is to take Kerr's position at IHG.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...