Puma Hotels calls in Brighter Group to raise profile
Country hotel group Puma Hotels Collection has called in Brighter Group to raise its profile in the UK.
Cheltenham Park Hotel: One of Puma Hotels' 21 properties
The agency will target trade and consumer media with a focus on the meeting, incentive, conference and events sector (MICE), and the leisure industry.
Puma Hotels' newly appointed chief executive, Fredrik Korallus, said: ‘The Puma Hotels Collection is looking to raise its profile within the media and thus telling our story, in what is already a tough competitive market, will be crucial.
‘Brighter Group, with its strong track record of promoting hotels to the consumer, MICE and trade sectors will be instrumental in placing the Puma Hotel Collection on the map.’
The PR duties were handed to Brighter Group without a pitch process and were previously handled by Lotus UK.
Puma Hotels owns 21 four-star hotels across the UK. The hotel group was previously run by Spanish firm Barcelo Hotels until it terminated its lease in April 2012.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...