Agatha Christie brand works with Four Colman Getty ahead of 125th anniversary
The company behind the Agatha Christie brand is looking to drive the 125th anniversary of the writer through new comms help and a range of partnerships.
Agatha Christie: Set to mark 125 years
Following a pitch process, Four Colman Getty has been appointed by Acorn Productions, a major shareholder of Agatha Christie Limited.
Along with corporate comms, Four Colman Getty’s brief is to co-ordinate PR activity across all programme strands, including books, film, online games and television.
Crucial to the brief will be creating and delivering a range of sponsorships and partnerships initiatives for Christie’s 125th anniversary in 2015.
The agency will be looking to pair up with companies in the cultural, travel, luxury lifestyle and food and beverage sectors in an effort to bring the brand to wider audiences, both nationally and internationally.
Four Colman Getty CEO Dotti Irving will be working on the brief alongside the account lead, associate director Jane Acton. They will be reporting into Acorn Productions' vice-president of sales and marketing Tamsen Harward.
Irving said: ‘It’s about reaching out to new partners, and we want to hear from those who might have some new ideas around Agatha Christie and celebrating her birthday. There are a whole new range of films, books and projects coming out during the next few years, so as well as keeping loyal fans we want to attract new ones too.’
Christie is most famous for her detective novels and it is believed more than four billion of her books have been sold.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...