Third City nets Tefal consumer comms and social media brief
The owner of Tefal has appointed Third City to handle consumer comms, digital and social media strategy following a three-way pitch.
Tefal: Part of Groupe SEB
The UK side of large French consortium Groupe SEB has given the agency a two-year retained brief including comms for brands Krups and Rowenta, which is understood to be worth a six-figure sum.
It will use advocates and customers, as well as conventional media, to reach the public.
Third City founding partner, Graz Belli, said that the agency would draw on the heritage, innovation and quality of the products to help them stand out.
She added: ‘Technology hasn’t just transformed kitchen appliances themselves, it’s also completely changed the way that people buy them, as the internet and social media broaden peer-to-peer recommendation outside traditional social groups. Our campaign will foster recommendation to drive positive purchasing decisions.’
Steve Lowe, digital marketing and PR manager for Groupe SEB, said: ‘Third City is a young, energetic and dynamic agency with a talented team who understand how business works. This appointment marks an important transition in the evolution of our communications to a more integrated digital & social approach, which will focus on making lasting and more emotional connections with our consumers.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Social Media Manager Lida Up to £30,000 along with great employee benefits, Soho, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...