Butlin's brings in Hills Balfour for debut events push
Butlin's, the Bourne Leisure-owned resort brand, has appointed travel specialist Hills Balfour to promote its growing events division for the first time.
Butlin's: appoints Hills Balfour
Hills Balfour won the account following a competitive pitch and is charged with raising awareness of Butlin's' conferences, events and meetings business across three of its UK resorts; Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness.
The account is the first of its kind from Butlin’s Events, targeting British businesses through the meetings, incentives, conference and events media (MICE).
Susie Tempest, head of public relations at Hills Balfour, will lead the account, alongside Rebecca Cleaver, PR account manager.
Butlin’s Events has made a multi-million-pound investment into the three sites since 2005 and the agency aims to build on existing corporate bookings from brands such as Sky News Desk, Activision and Waitrose.
Each site claims its own specialist meetings and events facilities: the Bognor Regis resort has a purpose built ‘Shoreline Conference Centre’, with events spaces alongside three on-site hotels and a spa, while the Minehead resort claims a 6,000 capacity arena and plays host to large festivals such as ATP.
The Skegness resort has a capacity of 7,000. Butlin’s Events intends to highlight the quality and value of its sites in the campaign, including the £180,000 renovation of the Bognor Regis meeting space, which will be completed next month, and the £13m refurbishment of the Skegness Splash Waterworld opening later this year.
Simon Jones, national sales manager, Butlin's Events, said: 'Across our three venues at Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness, we have gained an impressive reputation with major blue-chip companies as well as SMEs and music producers for our event management and customer service.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...