Grayling wins brief for Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
The UK's largest orthopaedic hospital has drafted in Grayling to boost awareness of its services and provide support for a major redevelopment of the NHS trust's site in Stanmore, Middlesex.
State of the art: An artist’s impression of the redevelopment
Grayling is charged with creating a major campaign to raise the profile of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust.
The trust recently submitted its application for an £84m redevelopment scheme and is awaiting approval from the local authority. Over half of the trust’s buildings were erected more than 60 years ago and patient care is still being delivered in wards that were originally designed for temporary war-time use.
The redevelopment aims to provide purpose-built, state-of-the-art facilities for adults and children for the first time.
Head of corporate affairs Jackie Stephen claimed this was a ‘critical time’ in the trust’s history as it worked towards receiving Foundation Trust status by April 2014.
Stephen told PRWeek: ‘In the medical field we are world-renowned and we are using this opportunity to raise our profile.’
Grayling has been selected for the short-term project for its ability to combine ‘sig-nificant NHS understanding with political and stakeholder planning experience’, Stephen said.
The trust is keen to build on broadcast coverage earlier this month to drive national, local and specialist press coverage of its status before the decision on the hospital’s planning application is delivered in March this year.
Kathryn Ager, director of Grayling’s public sector, health and skills division, will lead the account.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Midweight Front End Developer- salary up to £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...