Greenbrook Communications wins Gresham Private Equity brief
Greenbrook Communications, the agency launched last year by former Tulchan consultant Andrew Honnor, has won a retained brief from Gresham Private Equity, PRWeek understands.
Greenbrook founder: Andrew Honnor
It is thought that Gresham appointed the private equity and asset management specialist after a competitive pitch. The private equity house was previously with Lansons Communications after its purchase of Marketforce’s PR business last year.
Greenbrook declined to comment on the story.The agency launched as an investment industry specialist last February and now has six full-time staff, including former Carlyle Group comms head Rosanna Konarzewski.
It is understood that Greenbrook has previously won mandates from private equity clients BC Partners, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...