Way To Blue hires Diffusion's Laura Pettitt to drive expansion
Digital PR firm Way To Blue has hired four staff from Diffusion's film and entertainment practice, including its head Laura Pettitt.
Left Diffusion: Laura Pettitt
She joins as UK entertainment director. She replaces Marc Berry Reid, who takes on a wider role as associate director concentrating on European operations.
Pettitt will lead a new offline and integrated team at Way To Blue and will report to Berry Reid.
At Diffusion, Pettitt helped establish the film and entertainment practice, which launched in 2010.
Diffusion declined to comment on Pettitt’s departure or the future of its film and entertainment division. Pettitt has yet to be replaced, PRWeek understands.
Diffusion and Way To Blue have both worked on campaigns for clients such as Lionsgate and StudioCanal on a project basis.
Way To Blue has also hired Daniel Heale, former head of marketing for Vue Entertainment and Camelot Group, as associate director of social. He will head social analytics, strategy, engagement campaigns and community management.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...