AeroMobile brief moves to Rooster from Bell Pottinger
Rooster has picked up the comms brief for AeroMobile, the system that allows airline passengers to use their mobile phones while in-flight.
James Brooke: Rooster MD
The deal follows a competitive pitch that resulted in incumbent Bell Pottinger Business & Brand being unseated from the account.
The independent agency will handle consumer, corporate and social media activity as the brand looks to raise its profile this year.
It aims to encourage more passengers to use smartphones and tablets during flights through a corporate campaign in the aviation, travel and telecoms sectors, as well as a consumer drive.
Several airlines already use the service including Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Malaysian Airlines and Etihad.
AeroMobile will launch shortly across the Lufthansa fleet.
James Brooke, MD of Rooster, said: 'We live in an increasingly connected world and consumers expect to be able to use their smartphones whenever, wherever. Aero- Mobile is set to make in-flight connectivity the norm.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Data Analyst - (Games Development Studio) - Guildford Guru Careers £Competitive (DOE), Guildford, Surrey (GU2)
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...