Borkowski.do lands international Ticketmaster brief
The world's biggest live entertainment firm is launching a comms drive to strengthen its position in online ticketing.
Ticketmaster.com: looking to be industry leader in online ticketing
PRWeek understands that Borkowski.do will be working directly with Ticketmaster.com, owned by Live Nation Entertainment, on a newly created international brief.
The news comes as Ticketmaster looks to stave off new rivals in an increasingly competitive market for online live entertainment, and following problems with ticket allocation in the run-up to the Olympics.
Borkowski.do’s remit, which excludes America, will be to position the firm as an industry leader.
Ticketmaster’s global move comes after what insiders have called ‘a modernising of comms across America’ overseen by CEO Nathan Hubbard.
As official ticket provider for London 2012, Ticketmaster was hit by early problems on its site due to the huge demand. Late last year it also faced criticism that it was directing Rolling Stones fans to Get Me In, a Ticketmaster-owned site fans claimed was offering tickets at overinflated prices.
Borkowski.co declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...