FieldHouse Associates expands mobile offering with hire of Speed duo
FieldHouse Associates has hired two PR professionals from Speed Communications, Neil Robertson and Nicole Hudspith.
Cordelia Meacher: FieldHouse Associates founder
Robertson, former account director at Speed, joins FieldHouse as senior associate, while Hudspith, former Speed account manager, joins as an associate.
Both specialise in mobile and technology and will look to grow the agency and enhance the client offering on the mobile side of the business.
Cordelia Meacher launched FieldHouse in April last year and has built a roster of clients in the venture and tech space, including EVRYTHNG, Blur Group and MMC Ventures.
Robertson previously worked alongside Meacher at IF Communications, which was subsequently sold to Hotwire.
Roberston commented: ‘Having known and worked closely with Cordelia for a number of years, I knew FieldHouse would naturally be a success. I also knew that if I was going to go into a start-up agency again, it would undoubtedly be with Cordelia, so it goes without saying that I am incredibly excited to be working with her once more.’
Meacher added: ‘I'm absolutely delighted to welcome Neil and Nicole to help me build the business, and in particular to focus on mobile. Both have significant knowledge and expertise, and are full of energy and drive, and I know that FieldHouse is on the cusp of explosive growth.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...