Tangerine PR poaches M&C Saatchi's Mary Harding for consumer MD
Tangerine PR has drafted in M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment's Mary Harding to take up the new role of consumer managing director, effective immediately.
Mary Harding: New consumer MD at Tangerine
The appointment is part of a strategic expansion and restructure of Tangerine’s senior team, seeing Harding take over responsibility for the consumer division from director and co-founder Sarah Halton, who has been building the agency’s capabilities until now.
Harding reports to Halton and group managing director Sandy Lindsay. She heads up a team of 17 people managing clients including Atkins, Wilkinson’s stores and Dulux.
Harding sits alongside Sam Gregory, managing director of the agency’s b2b team, and Ben Aronson, managing director of the agency’s digital offering, Juice.
Harding joins from her position of senior account director at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, where she oversaw a range of accounts from Reebok UK to Amir Khan. She was with the agency for six years.
Lindsay said: 'Under Sarah’s stewardship, our consumer team has developed into a hugely successful part of the agency.
'We have now reached a size where we need to expand our senior team once again and establishing this role was a natural step for us following the appointment of Sam Gregory as b2b managing director in 2011.
'Mary brings some fantastic experience that will be a huge asset for the agency and our clients and I’m very much looking forward to seeing our consumer offer develop even further in 2013.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...