Fishburn Hedges owner calls in Ali Gee from Edelman for group role
FH Group, owner of Fishburn Hedges, has poached Ali Gee from Edelman as group planning and strategy director.
Ali Gee: Set to join FH Group
Gee will work with the three FH Group businesses, which also includes Seventy Seven PR and design agency Further.
She is currently director of planning at Edelman, and is the global client relationship manager for Unilever.
Before joining Edelman, Gee spent more than five years at 3 Monkeys Communications, where she was head of consultancy, before taking on ownership of new business.
Simon Matthews, group CEO of the FH Group, said: ‘To create real engagement in today’s complex and borderless communications landscape demands crystal-clear insight, whatever the discipline, audience, channel or sector.
‘Ali is one of the best planning brains in the industry and will deliver just that for clients and potential clients across all our businesses, as well as integrated communications thinking to the increasing number of clients working across our group.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...