Emanate expands corporate offering with Mark Thompson hire
Former FTI Consulting managing director Mark Thompson has joined Emanate to head expansion of its corporate practice.
Emanate director and head of corporate: Mark Thompson
At FTI, Thompson worked on strategic communications for clients such as Anglo American, Northern Rock and PwC. Most recently Thompson was at Royal Dutch Shell in an interim communications role.
In the newly created role of director and head of corporate, Thompson will build the business’ corporate reputation and issues management work for existing clients such as Epson, Ubisoft, Philips, Southern Rail and Gatwick Express, from which it recently won a six-figure brief.
The expanded corporate offering will also serve future clients.
Emanate London CEO Nick Propper said: ‘We’ve had three strong years of trading despite challenging economic conditions and decided now was the right time to strengthen our commitment in the corporate space.
‘We’re seeing significant demand for convergence across disciplines from our clients and Mark’s appointment is a key step in delivering seamless, integrated solutions.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Affiliate Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing around 30k DOE, West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...