Advertising tech business Marin appoints Capella PR
Global advertising technology business Marin has moved its PR business from Brands2life to Capella PR as it looks to ramp up its national and business media relations.
Marin: Helping advertisers reach out across different platforms
Capella was appointed by the company, which employs more than 450 people across 11 offices worldwide, following a three-way pitch.
The brief is to tell Marin’s story to the national and trade media, and ensure the company leads the debate over the future of advertising.
The account will be led by Capella PR agency founder, Gareth Thomas, and was previously held by Thomas’ former employer Brands2life, which did not repitch.
Marin manages more than £2.5bn in spend for some of the world’s largest brands and media agencies.
Its platform seeks to reduce the complexity facing advertisers as they run campaigns across multiple channels including search, display and social media, as well as different devices including mobile and tablets.
Thomas launched Capella PR in July after leaving his role as director and head of digital at Brands2Life.
He said: ‘Online advertising enjoys highest share of UK ad spend, putting Marin at the heart of how companies acquire customers and revenue today. We're looking forward to getting Marin the media attention it deserves in 2013.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...