Insurer Bennetts on lookout for agency assistance
Motorbike insurance specialist Bennetts has launched a search for a new consumer PR agency.
Bennetts: Motorbike and cycle insurance specialist
The company, which covers motorbikes and cycles, is looking to boost PR coverage in line with planned growth, with the successful agency recruited in time for the 2013 bike season.
The chosen agency will be challenged to develop Bennetts’ brand awareness within the wider consumer market while complementing the brand's existing activities in the motorcycle industry and specialist media.
A BGL-owned brand, Bennetts' current activity includes the Bennetts:Live events programme and Biking Dreams campaigns.
It has also launched its own bespoke social network targeted at the UK’s motorcycle enthusiasts, known as ‘Bike Social’.
The company is now looking to place emphasis on the strong growth in the commuter sector.
Hannah Squirrell, director of marketing and eCommerce at Bennetts, said: ‘Bennetts is a market-leading and edgy brand with personality so we are looking for the right agency that can embrace our values and wow us with its ingenuity from a PR perspective. As a UK number one brand we are looking to identify an external agency to work in partnership with us to deliver our growth aspirations.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...