Agency hunt begins for Paralympic legacy social media brief
The company charged with overseeing the Olympic Park is launching a campaign to get more local disabled people into sport.
Participant drive: Disabled sport
A partnership involving the London Legacy Corporation (LLC) and six London boroughs is on the hunt for assistance around a brief with a social media focus.
LLC Paralympic legacy manager Kerry-Anne Adams said: ‘It is about engaging disabled people in Paralympic sports, and getting them to take part in physical activity. It doesn’t have to be competitive; we just want people to know the opportunities on offer.
‘We want to use social media to engage people who might not have been able to make it to the Games, or who might not be particularly linked in with services put on for the disabled.’
The brief, which also includes the creation of a website, is aimed at raising awareness of opportunities for those in the host boroughs.
Earlier this month, a study by the Sport and Recreation Alliance revealed 89 per cent of sports clubs had failed to see a change in disabled participation in sport.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...