Dynamo PR called in by web company Namesco for rebrand
Domain name and web hosting company Namesco has called in Dynamo PR as its retained agency for its rebrand as names.co.uk and for the launch of new services.
Namesco: Rebranded as names.co.uk
The work will centre on the importance for UK-based businesses, particularly small and medium firms, of obtaining the right web domain name to create a consistent brand.
Names.co.uk marketing manager Stephen Ewart said: 'While a lot of firms are fighting it out on price in the domain and web hosting industry, our strategy is to focus on improving our product offer.'
Namesco worked with AxiCom on a retained basis and others on a project basis until the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...