Kindred wins Leadership Foundation for Higher Education account
Kindred has been appointed by the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.
Teaching aid: Online tech
The agency will provide PR and stakeholder help for the Changing the Learning Landscape programme - an initiative to help universities and colleges use online technology in teaching and learning.
The programme is funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for England and supported by stakeholders including the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, the Higher Education Academy, the NUS and the Association for Learning Technology.
It features three strands of activity aimed at different university and college staff - an intensive leadership programme, access to consultancy and a series of events.
Kindred will be charged with helping to ensure relevant staff are aware of the programme.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...