Maitland grabs retained brief for online property specialist Zoopla
Online property specialist Zoopla has brought in Maitland to help grow its corporate profile.
Property site: Zoopla.co.uk
Zoopla Property Group, owner of property websites Zoopla.co.uk and PrimeLocation.com, has handed Maitland a retained financial and corporate comms brief following a competitive pitch.
Reporting to Zoopla's head of comms Lawrence Hall, the Maitland team is led by CEO Neil Bennett, supported by partner Brian Hudspith and associate partner Daniel Yea and analyst Rachael Malcolm.
Zoopla is locked in a head-to-head battle with Rightmove in the online UK property space, with the company seeing record levels of activity on its websites during the first half of January to close the gap on its arch rival.
Earlier this month, Zoopla bought Globrix, a free-to-list property search engine, from the Daily Mail Group for an undisclosed sum. Zoopla's websites attract more than 28 million visitors a month and generate more than a million enquiries per month for its member estate/lettings agents and property developers.
Zoopla, which launched in 2008, is led by founder and CEO Alex Chesterman, who also founded LoveFilm.
The Wriglesworth Consultancy continues to handle trade and consumer PR for Zoopla.co.uk.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...