British Retail Consortium switches corporate affairs head
Amanda Callaghan is joining the British Retail Consortium as corporate affairs director, taking over as Jane Bevis leaves to start her own consultancy.
It is Callaghan’s first move since resigning from her post as director of corporate affairs at the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry in October.
Bevis is leaving the BRC to set up her own communications and corporate responsibility consultancy, Jane Bevis Consulting.
Callaghan will start her new role on Monday (28 January).
Helen Dickinson, director general of the BRC, said: ‘Amanda joins us at a very exciting and busy time on the public affairs front.
‘We continue to engage with the governments across the UK as well as the media on the hugely valuable contribution retailers continue to make to the UK economy against a challenging backdrop, and highlighting how the Chancellor can help support consumers and retail growth and investment in the lead-up to the Budget.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...