Blue Communications grabs Hydrographic Office brief
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO) has called in Blue Communications as its global PR consultancy.
Nautical: Digital navigation
As part of a stakeholder comms programme, Blue will take responsibility for advancing the UKHO's brand and its Admiralty range of navigational products and services.
Blue's brief includes handling global media and online and social comms.
UKHO is the producer of an extensive range of electronic and paper nautical charts, publications and services, as well as an executive agency of the Ministry of Defence.
Alisdair Pettigrew, MD of Oxford-based Blue, called the win a 'prestigious appointment'. He said a key focus would be promoting the role UKHO plays in helping the shipping industry make the transition from paper to digital navigation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...