Blue Communications grabs Hydrographic Office brief
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO) has called in Blue Communications as its global PR consultancy.
Nautical: Digital navigation
As part of a stakeholder comms programme, Blue will take responsibility for advancing the UKHO's brand and its Admiralty range of navigational products and services.
Blue's brief includes handling global media and online and social comms.
UKHO is the producer of an extensive range of electronic and paper nautical charts, publications and services, as well as an executive agency of the Ministry of Defence.
Alisdair Pettigrew, MD of Oxford-based Blue, called the win a 'prestigious appointment'. He said a key focus would be promoting the role UKHO plays in helping the shipping industry make the transition from paper to digital navigation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage