Interel overhauls group management structure
Interel has reorganised its six country offices into a group management structure focused on digital, public affairs, strategic comms and association management.
Group CEO: Fredrik Lofthagen has introduced a new brand identity
George McGregor, the managing partner in London, is taking the additional role of group head of public affairs.
Strategic comms will be headed by Laurent-Paul Van Stiertegem, digital by Erin Leuschke, and association management by Milagros Correla Mostaza Corral. Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen has also introduced a new brand identity.
Interel’s group revenue in 2011, the year it went through a management buyout from Hasgrove, was €12.8m (£10.9m) with an after-tax profit of €1.7m (£1.5m).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager - Global Brand - London £40-45k plus bonus Sphere Digital 40 -45k + Bonus, London, South East
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...