MHP appoints Eamonn Carey to head up digital as Mark Pack heads to Blue Rubicon
MHP Communications has appointed Eamonn Carey as its new head of digital, replacing Mark Pack, who is moving to Blue Rubicon.
Eamonn Carey: joining MHP
Carey steps into the role having been EMEA and APAC director for Kiip, a network which helps brands reward mobile gamers for in-game achievements.
He will be replacing Pack, who is taking an associate director role at Blue Rubicon in March.
Carey worked as a consultant at Spook Media and Edelman Digital, as well as app-maker Silly Goose and RTE.
Gavin Devine, CEO of MHP Communications, said: ‘His in-depth understanding of the rapidly changing shape of digital communications makes him the ideal candidate to build on and transform MHP’s existing digital capabilities, supporting our ambitious growth plans in 2013.’
Prior to joining MHP, Pack worked as associate director, digital, at Mandate Communications.
He also spent nine years at the Liberal Democrats, running the online campaigns for both the 2001 and 2005 general elections and launching the Lib Dem ‘Innovation Unit.’
Commenting on Pack’s appointment, Blue Rubicon MD Chris Norton said: ‘Mark is one of the UK’s foremost thinkers in online political campaigning. As a true innovator in his field, Mark will enhance Blue Rubicon’s digital leadership, contributing additional campaigning skills to enhance our top class digital team.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...