Kettle Chips brings in Emanate to promote brand makeover
Kettle Foods, the maker of Kettle Chips, has called in Emanate to support a brand repositioning and packaging redesign that is set to launch in March.
Kettle Chips: Undergoing a redesign and repositioning
The crisp maker, owned by Diamond Foods, called a pitch in April last year for an agency to work on a consumer brief. Emanate, which was involved in the pitch, has now been called in for long-term brand work by Kettle Foods throughout 2013.
Activity will focus on reaching a younger audience of food enthusiasts and position the brand around the idea of the crisps being hand-crafted. Emanate will target traditional consumer media, including food pages and women’s media, as well as supporting social and digital components.
Emanate CEO Nick Propper, said: ‘We are thrilled to be working with such an iconic brand. The challenges to grow share in such a competitive category are not insignificant, but Kettle Foods is not resting on its laurels and has a great campaign in development. We’re looking forward to integrating ourselves into the broader agency mix and bringing our expertise to bear at this exciting time.’
Kettle Foods marketing director Andrew Slamin said: ‘We are looking forward to working with Emanate. PR will play an important part in our ongoing work to reinforce our brand credentials to a wider audience.’
According to the Nielsen Superbrands Annual 2012 survey, almost one in four homes in the UK buys Kettle Chips and more than 100 million packs were sold in 2011.
Previously, Westgate Communications handled consumer PR duties for Kettle Foods.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...