Permira’s Matthieu Roussellier joins Greenbrook Communications
Corporate and financial comms agency Greenbrook Communications has hired Matthieu Roussellier as a consultant.
Matthieu Roussellier: joins Greenbrook Communications
Roussellier joins from global private equity giant Permira, where he was a member of the external affairs team, with responsibility for comms across Europe, Asia and North America.
Prior to joining Permira in 2011, Roussellier worked for Tulchan Communications as an associate consultant for three years, having started his career in political communications.
Andrew Honnor, Greenbrook’s managing partner, commented: ‘Matthieu is a great addition to the firm; he brings further specialist expertise to Greenbrook and will deliver significant value to clients.’
Founded by Honnor, a former Tulchan consultant and interim director of corporate affairs at News International, the agency focuses on the investment industry and special situations.
It is understood that Greenbrook’s clients include private equity firms BC Partners, Gresham Private Equity, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...